3.01.2011

Ponga's Pet Palace - 5 Meows!

This is my first review from my recent business trip to Louisiana! Whenever I travel, I like to scour local pet stores for unique aparrel. My GPS led me to "Ponga's Pet Palace", and I was DELIGHTED with what I found! Upon entering, I was met with dozens of racks of vestments, from hand made garments to popular brands, in a plethora of colours and sizes! There are even tasty donuts and sparkling accessories, including hair clips and harnesses.

This well equipped establishment is too much for just one person to manage, so a few animals handle different departments...
Belle, a superbly coiffed dog runs the hotel facilities and reception...

While Shrek, the ogre sized grey tabby on the left, handles the grooming business and laundry. His expertise is "hot towel" inspection.

Fiona obviously runs the clothing department, but also helps in grooming. Here she is modelling a beautiful dress that matches her eyes!
To see the other pets working at Ponga's Pet Palace, check out their website. Erin, who named her business after her beloved dog "Ponga", was kind enough to give me a tour of the palace.

In addition to a pet boutique, and spa there is a pet hotel and daycare! Here is one of the dog rooms, equipped with a real bed and television.

And these are the cozy cat rooms furnished with kitty condo's.

All the walls are hand painted with pretty murals. The cat section has birds and koi....

..and the dog kennels have cheerful roofs and hydrants.
Despite having high fashion, Ponga's Pet Palace has excellent prices and accomodating staff. Erin helped me try on all my clothes, and laughed off my Diva-esque hissing and yowling fit.
This is my "Cotton Candy" Dress by East side collection, in a Sm/Med for $16.99.

My "I Love Mommy" tank by casual canine is a perfect fit in a size small and only $11.99.


I loved the fit of the casual canine brand so much I got a few more tanks, all size small.

They are long enough to cover my bottom, and accomodate the Sphynx breed's pot belly.

This blue ribbed "Im with gorgeous" tank by Casual Canine was $9.99.

and "My Dad Rocks" by Casual Canine was $14.99

Here is daddy helping me model it. He rocks!

I also picked out this comfortable, adjustible, padded Skull harness, in a small for $14.99. It glows in the dark!!!!

I was so impressed with "Ponga's Pet Palace" I gave them 5 meows out of 5. Their premises were exceptionally clean, and their selection and staff were exemplery. Located at 69160, Hwy 59, in Mandeville, Louisiana, they were worth the trip!
Do not forget to check out ALL my other blog reviews! Just choose a date under the "More of my Adventures" heading in the upper right column.

© 2011 Aislynne

12 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! What a pawsome place!

Anonymous said...

LOL I love the im with gorgeous shirt! I need to take my sphynx there!

Daisy said...

Now I want to shop there, too! What a wonderful selection of kitty couture!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh...the girls all want that pink dress and the boys? That harness that glows! Very thorough review, too!

Pooner Rogaine said...

Wow! That store is awesome!!! I wish my mama would take me there to buy some cool clothes! Too bad we live so far away in Washington state!

AliceTheSphynx said...

Someday I want to visit that place, it's really cool looking!

one of Fae's humans said...

wow! i really really wish i could go to this store... ;-; i wish there was something like that here!

you look absolutely fabulous in all of those clothes, btw, but i especially loved the pink dress. <3

Michael Mayo and Butterball said...

Pongo's Pet Palace, Nofuratu approved. I'll have to check it out my next trip to the big easy.

Marlene and Pedda said...

I wish I wasn't in northern Ohio, I'd haul butt so fast to Ponga's Pet Palace. Pedda would totally rock in that yellow dress.

Rudha-an said...

Great review! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Louisiana. As always, you look handsome in your new duds.

Ponga's Pet Palace said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful praises. At Ponga's Pet Palce, we want to make sure everyone is treated as royalty. Glad we could assist you. Please come visit us again when you are in the area. Take care.

Four Paws Dog and Cat Grooming us profile said...

As I am in business of Four Paws Dog and Cat Grooming from last two years but I am not gaining any profit from my business. One of my friends suggested me to make company profile online. Please any experienced provide me suggestions and tips to make Four Paws Dog and Cat Grooming us profile online.